Feb 17, 2013

War challenge!



The Portuguese poker player Tomás Paiva that plays as "T 54 T 97s" on Pokerstars and "joga_pra_cor" on Full Tilt started the fire on several poker forums as Two plus Two and Pocket Fives with a War declaration to much of the regular MTT High Stakes, especially the "nits and retarded".

Poker Is A War And I Will Destroy You - By Tomás Paiva

Some people play poker for fun, others play for glory or just to win money. I play poker because I hate so many retarded regs and I just want to take the maximum money away from them... They are just fat sad nerds, they are nits, they will not spend his money on good stuff. They will just buy mouses, monitors, computers and make Macdonald´s KFC and Burguer King richer.

I swear the money I will take from you will be gambled away and the rest I will spend in whisky champagne, traveling, weed, etc

"If you dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." Muhammad Ali.

“I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. “ Myke Tyson

Ringa pakia
Uma tiraha
Turi whatia
Hope whai ake
Waewae takahia kia kino

English Translation:
Slap the hands against the thighs
Puff out the chest
Bend the knees
Let the hip follow
Stamp the feet as hard as you can.

Ka Mate! Ka Mate!
Ka Ora! Ka Ora!
Tenei te ta ngata puhuru huru
Nana nei i tiki mai
Whakawhiti te ra
A upane ka upane!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
Hi!!

“New Zealand aka”

This is for all the regs on my black list I ll put here, and all of you “post flop” edge retarded regs and nits. Poker it´s war and I want to destroy you.


After This declaration he set a list with lots of online regs, so the war has started!

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

PokerStrategy.com promotions and freerolls

Blog Archive